e107 Coders.org :: Forums :: E107 Plugins :: Current Plugin Projects

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>  
AACGC CMMS          
Author Post
~M@CH!N3~
Fri Dec 25 2009, 03:01PM

Registered Member #97816
Website
AACGC CMMS (Clan Match Management System)

Project Location - [link]

Hey guys,

I have been asked by several people to create a plugin for E107 that basically does what Vwar does. For those that never used Vwar before it's basically a clan vs clan tracking system that allows users to submit their clan, challenge other clans, and it keeps track of wins, losses, draws, and total challenges. Clans can challenge other clans to battle on a certain time and day, once the other clan agrees and the battle is complete, then the looser must report their loss and the CMMS will track their clan results. Once the clan owner submits their clan, the admin must approve the clan and then the clan's memebers must register and apply to their clan, the clan owner controls who is in the clan and approves clan applications.

If you have any comments or ideas on this plugin please post in the AACGC forums!

Thanks
AACGC Admin
~M@CH!N3~
Hobbz
Sun Dec 27 2009, 01:27PM

Registered Member #39232
I've not used VWar before, but I'm an avid user of RWar. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it'll be updated anytime soon.

Hopefully, it's open/flexible enough to work for various types of games and platforms.

I like the core functionality RWar currently has. There are a few things I'd like to see added:
  • Sort roster chronologically by time users signed up for the war
  • Ability to automatically cap the roster for the maximum number of players instead of forcing Admin to watch and lock manually. Once that cap is reached, additional players cannot register unless as a back-up (see next point). Should a user remove himself from the roster, it allows another to take his spot unless the Admin manually locks the roster.
  • Ability for people to register specifically as a back-up player even when the roster is locked

Those are the main points I can think of at the moment.

Website
~M@CH!N3~
Thu Dec 31 2009, 10:41PM

Registered Member #97816
CMMS Open BETA launched on TGN - [link]
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF