Forums

e107 Coders.org :: Forums :: Misc :: Hosting Stories

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>  
sensible-servers.co.uk - Best packages.          
Author Post
mist92
Fri Dec 19 2008, 09:06PM
Registered Member #100600
First off All im saying WOW... Really good. Read below.

Well , Ive been wanting to get into content management.
As i used my BT hosting account that was just crap, I needed to find a cheap reliable host that had what i required

I looked at there packages and was blown away.
99 pence per month and i get alot.
Although a few options are limited you still get it , I will bet money on that you cant get better packages.

SubDomains , FtpAccounts , SQL databases , CGI , PHP 5 ,ROR , SSH , Perl ,Chillsoft ASP , Python , SSI , Curl , GD , Image magick , Steaming audio / video.

yawn and still more
Pop3 mail account , web mail , email alais , Auto responders , Mailing list , Catch alls , Spam assassin , Mail forwarding , Imap support , SMTP.

Now onto their control pannel.
Too much to copy from there site.
I would say just go on and look at thier packages.
[link]

I ordered it and my account was setting pretty much there and then and .. wow.. logged in and got e107 running on the link to my account while i waited for their name servers. As soon as the name servers was up i got my rear end into gear and got my website up. Since this site i have ordered another hosting package to host my clan website for a game. This also was easy. The msn support is pretty much on in the morning and they go offline around 12:00 night time.. Its amazing.

[ Edited Fri Dec 26 2008, 05:57PM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF