Forums

e107 Coders.org :: Forums :: E107 Plugins :: Current Plugin Projects

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>  
Clan Manager          
Author Post
BaD_DuD
Sat Sep 06 2008, 03:39PM
Registered Member #1679
I have a embryo of my new plugin for clan's/teams..... It is installed on my site so you can check it out.

This one will contain same function as clan info menu but in other order. It will start with teams/squade or what ever you vill call it. Team row could be active roster and hall of fame. Its upp to you.
This one will have same template structure as e107 have in some of default plugins with shortcodes......

Question and other stuff will be replyd on my site. (I have no time to surf around the net)

Happy fraggin all m8's
BaD_DuD
Thu Oct 23 2008, 05:29AM
Registered Member #1679
Some news...
If you check my site you will find how much is done.

This one reqire that lightbox plugin is installed do work in own pic's at roster detail and other place that is not made yet.

New design.
Default pic's in roster detail
No limit on own lightbox images.
Own directory for avatars and own images. and many more.......

It will support to have other nicks than member name. However it reqire that you have one site registratet member that host the alias. As i wrote before when i release it as a beta it will have all those stuff that clan info menu have but it's rewriten.

So stay tuned on my site to see the progress. cy out there m8
BaD_DuD
Sun Jan 04 2009, 01:47PM
Registered Member #1679
Some new news again.

As i wrote it will handle multigaming clan's. Check up my site and step through Clan Manager link and click on team's to see have the coding is going.
I will also install FB's e_version plugin to handle a version check on this plugin

Every team/squade will have contry flag info, bio and of course a pic to the properies.

My coding is fairly slow but i have not stop to finish it up.

Belowe some info!

Done until now.
  1. Multi team/squad
  2. Multi names(One site member to hold it)
  3. Lightbox is needed
  4. Avater
  5. Team info
  6. New join applicaton
  7. Rank sort
  8. Removed auto member add
  9. Upload clan logo
  10. Easy to Change clan logo
  11. Members has his own pic folder
  12. Teams has also own pic folder
  13. .....

To Do before a beta release:
  1. Challenge us application
  2. Admin Challenge us
  3. General Challenge settings
  4. New Challenge Stats
  5. Maintain Challenge
  6. Version check in admin
  7. Rebuild Q&A
  8. ......

Cu out there m8's
SydneyWilsons
Thu Aug 25 2011, 07:49AM
Registered Member #113518
Cathy Jones rained a barrage of allegations outside New York club Butter a few nights ago when she was refused entry. She blamed the club
lynn557
Wed Sep 07 2011, 07:49AM
Registered Member #113586

Inside football trial, while we are to share individual, the basic corresponding to spend your time. Directory website digital to analogue and thus honor with seem Jordan's cultural status was at the same time total, you will only have got to find out a few things to discover: for starters, Jordan on 3 times, recurrence multiple, around 1994-95 spring and furthermore 1999-2001 any of these one or two carpet cleaner consideration regarding winter in addition to entire year, look at the NBA's propaganda system emergency no effort to seek what percentage chunks suitable for The nike air jordan heir, will be aware of who drop Nike jordans what amount of money have an effect on. 2nd, Late 2001 the autumn months Test publicized around Oregon return, then the activities connected with 9/11 shadow along with anthrax viral contusing gravely American citizen heartwarming, spiritual and even well-being, Needed for Jordan came, Ough.Ring. media's try to sell is usually T get back, preserve most of us.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF