Forums

e107 Coders.org :: Forums :: Misc :: Hosting Stories

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>  
Globat          
Author Post
GWadagency
Sat Oct 27 2007, 02:49AM
Registered Member #88395
So I use globat.com for a majority of my static HTML site and I am now new to e107 so I decided to continue with Globat. Globat is SLOW as hell. The communication between the pages and the database takes forever. And when I tried to get an upgrade on the PHP and SQL then straight up said, "No, we do not upgrade these types of things". PHP Version 4.3.6 MySQL 4.1.11 is what I am stuck with!!!

Since I am on here posting anyway...I need some help with my site. I am new to e107 and I am testing e107 on a little side project of mine before I attempt to work on a non-profit site for cancer research...please help me with my test run!!

[link] (www.cjpg.org)is my test site. I have the entire site working fine except for 1 aspect and it's a big one. New users can NOT signup on the site. My signup.php is clean(or so it seems) and I have even tried to download a fresh copy of e107 and I updated the signup.php file. It works up until the point that the user hits the register button and then it goes to a completely blank screen...try it out: [link]

Please help me and point me in the right direction. Thank you.

-Paxton
TheDaddy
Mon Oct 29 2007, 10:11PM
Registered Member #85412
works fine for me - clicked through as far as entering personal details - what browser are you using?
only ask, something IE doesnt like to display everything whereas FireFox has no problems.
btw, FireFox is highly receommended...
Website
123akshay
Mon Feb 21 2011, 06:05AM
Registered Member #112139
Hey thanks for the info, truly appreciate

Toyota AC Compressor
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF