Username:
Password:
Search for Plugins: Advanced
Please Sign in, Register or Resend Activation Email

Forums

e107 Coders.org :: Forums :: E107 Plugins :: Current Plugin Projects

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>  
New Plugin "Ntx Shop" Beta (Only for beta testers, not finished yet)          
Author Post
NatxoCC
Sat Feb 11 2006, 06:42PM
Registered Member #22681
Ntx Shop is an integration of QuickCart 1.2 from opensolutions into e107 v0.7

Some of feature it has are:

full administration for products, groups of products and couriers
full administration for orders
content management system for additional subpages, like information about shop, delivery info etc.
products and orders print options
plugin system, due to which you can expand funcionality of shop

Now, improving for better integration, looking for add Paypal solution, send email to a client, and some more.

You can download and see a demo here: http : // www . natxocc . com
DvilleStoner
Sun Feb 12 2006, 10:04AM
Registered Member #27635
niiiiice, i like quickcart
Website
NatxoCC
Sun Feb 12 2006, 10:15AM
Registered Member #22681
For no Spanish people, must known that english language is included too.

Direct link to download: Ntx Shop

Only that must register to download, sorry (it's quick, without email confirmation)
amy001
Sat Apr 02 2011, 01:47AM
Registered Member #112505
At first I did not give NCIS:Los Angeles DVDNCIS: Los Angeles a chance, thinking it was just trying to take advantage of my beloved NCIS (too dramatic, I'm not) I just discovered this summer before the seventh season . But when a commercial for an episode ofSopranos DVD LA (Killshot) and showed Abby, I decided to watch it just for an extra dose of Abby Sciuto (wife goth). Abby was barely in the episode (where she stole the show in the short time she had), but I did not feel cheated. I loved the characters and the story of Los AngelesScrubs DVD and I was hooked, the entrenchment of Callen and his team with Gibbs and his team. LA is not as good as the original, but it's a fantastic show with great stories and great characters. My favorite: The inimitable Hetty Lange.That's why I had to get this series, especially asPrison Break DVD NCIS: The breathtaking view on the CBS HD. Let me tell you, this Blu-Ray HD crushing rates. While HDTV has sometimes been locked in a quick action, there was nothing that was almost impossible to Blu and looked better than the high projection HDTV. It also sounded great, so the sound in some scenes seem sometimes a little lower than the other scenes. In general, a great eye and ear.I was a big fan of the original series NCIS How I Met Your Mother DVDfrom the beginning. As a spin-off aired I also began to see that and I so far have all 7 seasons of NCIS, I would also like NCIS: THE far I do not regret buying this DVD. NCIS: Los Angeles is a good series with interesting characters! I like Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J. A must have!
-------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
NCIS:Los Angeles DVD

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF