Forums

e107 Coders.org :: Forums :: E107 Plugins :: Suggest a Plugin

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>  
New Forum Post RSS Feed Anyone?          
Author Post
subtlepoint
Sun Mar 06 2005, 10:17PM
Registered Member #931
I know this has been mentioned before, but I think that creating an RSS feed for new forum posts would definately be an awesome plugin. I personally use rss feeds to syndicate news to my desktop, and would really like to do the same with forum posts from e107's sites as well. Something similar to this is built into the core for news posts, perhaps a hack of this code could be used to create a feed using new forum posts instead?
x)

just an idea, any feedback is welcome :D
Boehma
Sat May 07 2011, 04:49AM
Registered Member #112772
Advice for Advance Golf Skill

One of the first questions a Tour pro is asked when amateurs get close enough to seek advice is ‘How do you generate such back spin?’
The simple answer is: generate enough downforce at the correct angle at impact and the chances are, if the characteristics of the modern ball are suitable and the conditions are right, the taylormade r9 super tri will back up nicely to the hole.
A new practice aid is currently taking the US and Japan by storm to help amateurs achieve more back spin control. The Tour Striker training taylormade r9 super tri driver’s revolutionary design is has a leading edge is re-shaped so that the only way to experience and feel solid contact is to place the hands an

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF